Hello Android Police reader, here is your host with an important announcement: Valentine’s Day is only two days away. For the forgetful people in our midst who like to celebrate this occasion, this means that there is just enough time to experience a good surprise and make plans or receive a good gift. To further support its romantic endeavors, Google has added some special commands for the wizard. No, we are not talking about “Hey Google, Play Get Lucky”, even if this also works.
The order ranges from a few simple ones for music and podcasts to Easter egg verbs that teach you how to say “I love you” in different languages or explain how some animals seduce their peers. Use the advice of the latter at your own risk.
First, say “Hey Google” to one of the commands below your assistant or ad, e.g. B. Google Home, Nest Hub or third-party devices. And remember that these only work in English.
- Turn up the love – plays sultry and spreads its colorful light in red and purple
- Play romantic music – Start a playlist of romantic melodies through the music service of your choice.
- Serenade me – should play music, but currently doesn’t work for me
- Show romantic dinner recipes – suggests recipes for dinner, works better on smart displays
- Play a podcast about relationships – different relationships suggest podcasts
- Tell me a fact about love – Share a fact about love in the animal kingdom from Wikipedia
- Happy Valentine’s Day – teaches you to say “I love you” in 8 different languages (Danish, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish).
- Do you love me? – Should produce a warm poem with the assistant, but is currently simply giving a quick positive answer.