In Fortnite Cameo Vs Chic Challenges, players run to many different locations, and in some monotonous locations, fishing is done on Lake Canoe and Flopper Pond. This manual explains the basics of fishing and shows where each challenge location is.
If you have invested enough in Fortnite Chapter 2 to get a fight pass, then you probably know how fishing in Fortnite works. If you don’t remember, here is a quick refresher.
To catch a fish in Fortnite, you usually need a fishing rod. The places we will be exposed to can be found as prey on the ground or barrel. If you can’t find one, you can throw the projectiles into the water and catch fish that way.
Once you have a fishing rod, pull it out with the trigger, align your throws with the foamy white circle in the water, and let go of the trigger. You should get a fish or item in a few seconds. It may take some effort to find the right one, but since you don’t have to find a particular type of fish to meet this challenge, it doesn’t have to be very long.
Now that you can catch fish, we will guide you towards Canoe Lake, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond.
Canoe Lake is on this small island north of Retail Row and Lazy Lake.
Most people know where Lazy Lake is because it is a designated location on the Chapter 2 map, but you will find it west of Retail Row. For fishing there, just go to this small bay near the waterfall. A dock and fishing rod barrel must be nearby.
Last but not least, the Flopper Pond is this small body of water between wine forests and salty springs.
Fortnite Cameo Vs Chic Challenges
Fishing on Canoe Lake, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond is a challenge in the large list of Cameo vs Chick Challenging. See the full list below:
- Level 1 – Reach Battle Pass Level 80.
- Level 2 – Complete Cameo Versus Send Mission Goals
- Grab an item with a fishing rod in various places along the fish trail (0/3)
- Eat an apple, mushroom, and slumber (0/3)
- Looking for a rare chest or supply lama (0/5)
- Crime in various designated places (0/5)
- Catch fish at Canoe Lake, Lazy Lake and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely lounge, a radio station and an open-air cinema (0/3)
- Finished with an assault rifle, shotgun and a sniper rifle (0/3)
- Destroy telescope, tv and telephone pole (0/3)
- Find the gnome hidden between the race track, the cabbage field and the farm sign (0/1)
- Dance on the summit of Mount H7, Mount F8 and Mount Kay (0/3)
Get all of these features in a pale, chic skin style and tons of bonus XP, and improve your Battle Pass for the first season.
Fortnite is now available for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Mobile. Challenges are the same on all platforms, so the progress of challenges can be transferred between systems.
- 5 Best Emulator for PUBG mobile | Windows | Mac | Linux
- PUBG is still one of the Best Game in the World
- Fortnite Tips: Catch Fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond