Email marketing has been around for very long. It’s the most direct and effective way of connecting with your leads, nurturing them, and turning them into customers, consistently winning out over all other marketing channels.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the entire process of setting up your email marketing so that you can acquire leads and generate sales.
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is an extremely effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective email marketing helps you convert your audience into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal and increase sales. With emails, you can sell products, share some news, or tell a story.
The Importance of Email Marketing:
In spite of spontaneous spam email which is never a good marketing strategy though email remains the most effective way to convert leads into customers.
- Email is the first communication channel. Almost every people check their email on a daily basis.
- You have your own email list and those leads can’t be taken away from you.
- Email Marketing saves time and money
- Email just converts better. It has high Click Through Rate(CTR) and high Conversion Rate
Email is simply the best way to make sales online
How to Start Email Marketing:
- Start Your List: With the latest tools and technics generating leads has become simple even without email marketing service. You can start assembling your email list and even start contacting leads while keeping your leads saved up securely and at this point, you’re prepared.
- Get an Email Service Provider: There is too many email service provider out there, besides we can do the hard work for you and make it extremely simple to pick the correct one according to your objectives in return for an email address. It doesn’t need to cost you anything to make; most lead magnets are computerized materials like PDFs or recordings that you can make yourself. Lead Magnet can be anything you thing unless it provides value to your visitors for free. After those two steps, you just need to modify your messages and list so that you are not only reaching out to your audience, in reality you are connecting with them. In addition to this you can add some automation to this.
- Grow an Email List: What most people think that if they put an opt-in form on their website hoping that people will sign up, unfortunately, the email list never grows. To grow your email list you must lure your customer to with compelling titles and offers and for that, we need to create lead magnets.
What’s Lead Magnet?
A lead magnet is something wonderful that you give away in return for an email address. It doesn’t need to cost you anything to make; most lead magnets are computerized materials like PDFs or recordings that you can make yourself. Lead Magnet can be anything you thing unless it provides value to your visitors for free.
Some examples of lead Magnet are:
- E books/ Guides
- A clear sheet of tips or resources
- Free trials and samples
- A free quote or consultation
- Assessment/ Test
- A Coupon/ Discount/ free Shipping
- Cheat Sheet/ Handout
- Tools/ Resources List
- Software Download/ Free Trial
- Quiz/ Survey
- Sales Material