Amazon Quiz Answers for Today
Amazon Quiz 7 April, Amazon Quiz 7th April 2020, Win 15,000 with Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers and Amazon World Health Day Quiz. Skylar offers all the answers to the Amazon World Health Day Quiz. So, play Amazon World Health Day Quiz today and Win the Amazon World Health Day Quiz Contest for the prize of Rs.15000 opportunities. Time for the Amazon Today Quiz and here you can find answers to the fastest Amazon World Health Day Quiz competition.
How to play the Amazon Quiz?
This Contest is only available in Amazon App – So You Have to Download the Amazon App from the Google Play Store
Now, open the Amazon app and log in to your account
Search ‘Funzone”/ “Quiz” in Amazon search bar Scroll down to the “Amazon World Health Day Quiz” banner
Tap or click on the Amazon World Health Day Quiz banner and click on the “Start” button, the quiz will begin.
Now that the Amazon World Health Day Quiz will have 5 questions daily, you have to answer all of these questions correctly.
After giving the correct answer, you will be selected for a lucky quiz from the Amazon Quiz Time Quiz winners.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers to Win ₹15,000 – World Health Day:
Question 1:- In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Question 2:- Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Answer:- Shahrukh Khan
Question 3:- What is the theme for the World Health Day in 2020?
Answer:- Year of the Nurse and Midwife
Question 4:- Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
Question 5:- Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Answer:- Shahrukh Khan
Question 6:- In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
Amazon Quiz Details and How to Play and win Amazon quiz:
- TheAmazon Quiz competition will start at 07 April 2020 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to end at 14 April 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Competition Period”)Advertisement
- To be eligible during the Contest Period , you must sign in or sign up for an Account on the Amazon.in App .
- Once, you sign in to Amazon.com you can participate by navigating to FunZone page
- Five questions will be posted throughout the contest period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly after that, you will be entitled to a lucky draw. Which will be performed among the participants who have answered this particular question correctly.
- During the competition, Six Participants will be selected as the winner through a random draw.
- The announced winner will be eligible to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance (as a prize(s))
- Each winner will only be eligible to win a prize under this competition.